SIMS Parent app
We are pleased to offer parents and carers access to key information we hold about your child via the SIMS Parent App.
The app will have the following functions:
- You will be able to view the attendance record for am and pm registrations for your child
- It will allow you to view your child’s timetable
- Any achievement points or behaviour points awarded will be visible
- Copies of progress reports will be stored on it
- Your child’s progress towards gaining PLEDGES awards can be viewed
- You will have the ability to change key information regarding your child or yourself that we hold
There are other functions you will see present on the app or web portal: activities, SIMS Online and messages that we will not be using initially but may look to introduce in the future.
There are 2 ways to access this information.
- On the web: https://www.sims-parent.co.uk
- On your phone or tablet: Access the Google Play or Apple App store and search for SIMS Parent.
Please find below help sheets and screenshots from the app.
If you have any problems accessing this service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org