Parent, Teacher & Friends Association (PTFA)
Established in March 2022, this group is now off the ground and up and running!
We are really grateful to the group of supportive parents and staff who are giving up their time to help with essential fundraising and bolstering community links. Lots of exciting events to look forward to, so please 'save the dates':
- 7th July - Family Fun Quiz Night at 7 pm in the Main Hall.
- 14th July - during our sports day, PTFA members will be on hand to sell ice pops/cold drinks to students.
- 19th to 23rd September 2022 - PTFA will be supporting our new Yr 7 pancake breakfast mornings.
- 24th November 2022 6 pm to 9 pm - annual Christmas market.
Full details will follow closer to the events, but for now please make a note of the dates, so you can come along and support us!
The aim of the PTFA is to initially raise £5,000 which will be used to support the following:
- English - theatre company visit to the school to perform Romeo & Juliet for KS4 students during Spring term 2023.
- Technology - new furnace as the current one is condemned.
- Music - various items for the dept.
- Media - new tripods and memory cards.
If you can support us in any way, then we’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org