Meridian Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust in our region.
The purpose of the Trust reflects the Objects of Meridian Trust:
‘high quality educational provision at the heart of the community’
Where every child is a:
- Successful Learner, who enjoys learning, makes progress and achieves;
- Confident Individual who is able to live a safe, healthy and fulfilling life;
- Responsible Citizen who makes a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.
Where the school is a:
- hub for community activities and a place where people of all ages meet and integrate;
- centre for extended services for children, families and the community;
- source of immense pride for the whole community.
The focus of the Meridian Trust is upon:
· The strategic direction of the Trust as it responds to local and national demands and policy;
· Efficiency and effectiveness of executive leadership and services across the schools;
· Standards and achievements across the Trust’s schools.
Whilst the Trust is the employer of all staff, it has delegated powers to the Local Governing Bodies to exercise governance arrangements for the academies within the Trust.